What is Canine Hydration?
Canine hydration is the dog’s ability to manage water properly.
Maintained hydration promotes wellness and a healthier, happier dog.
A properly hydrated dog will not become “Wonder Dog” overnight,
but you will notice over time the gradual improvements in your dog’s vim and vigor.
What does Proper Hydration Do for Your Dog?
• It provides cells with the vital medium they need to work at
their full capacity.
• It aids in the movement of heat for greater thermal control,
especially when exercising.
• It provides support for proper digestion and absorption of
•It provides support for proper weight control.
• It aids in the proper absorption of medication and improves
• It is necessary for the elimination of waste.
~We strongly believe that proper hydration needs to be every dog